1. That we would walk in a manner worthy of the God who
calls us into His own kingdom and glory, that we also will exhort and encourage and implore others to do the same.
for by doing
so, God may be glorified in all that we do.
every pregnant mother who comes into our Clinic chooses life for her unborn child, and that those considering abortion
find their way to us.
3. To have the churches
of Apopka each have a representative who acts as a liaison between the Apopka Pregnancy Care Center and their personal church
4. That we not only provide pregnancy services,
but mentors to encourage the clients to seek God through Bible Studies, Prayer time and Church Worship.
5. That our Board of Directors grow with people who have the talents and
drive necessary to make this Pregnancy Center thrive
To be able to have our doors open Monday through Saturday full time.
To do this we require:
7. - the
funds on a regular basis to pay our Director a reasonable income.
8. - Volunteers to work the office
9. - Vounteers
to counsel the moms/parents to be
10. -a larger
facility with more rooms for counseling
for the Boutique
nearer to town, that we might affect more lives
12. -an awareness within the community that we are here
13. To have a Medical Director.
14. This will allow us to
provide extra services for free to pregnant Moms
Such as: Sonograms
Exams to check on the health of the baby
15. At least $60,000 to be raised at our Fundraise Banquet on October 13, 2017
provide for the ongoing monthly needs of the Center
Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I
call to you, when my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been my refuge, a strong
tower against the foe. Psalm 61:1-3